Your Call

Your Call

About Me

My photo
Hazim . 20. Ipoh . Malaysia

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Welcome Back :)



welcome back ! i think i didnt update this blog for a long time . im quite busy recently . so , i think i wanna start back with my blog . new year , new life , new age and new diary ! i remembered when 1st time im using this blog to tackling my girlfriend now . and now we're happy together . im quite big right now . maybe because of tascha's love flowing into my soul and body . hahahaha . i love to blogging again . currently im studies at negeri sembilan and taking business studies course . my dream with tascha are to have our own petrol station . hahaha . nothing is impossible right ?? so , that's why i study business now . hehehe . i think is enough for me for this time of post . next time , i'll update with more story of my life . bye2 . adios :)

No comments:

Post a Comment