Your Call

Your Call

About Me

My photo
Hazim . 20. Ipoh . Malaysia

Sunday, November 9, 2014

Rindu

Its have been a long time i keep this feeling . What i can do is watching you happy with other guy . Deep in my heart , i hurt really bad . Recently i felt so lonely . My heart feel empty . I try to cheer up myself but its useless . its remains same . Everyday i check up your social account . I want to know what you did , where you go . We didn't contact at all . What i can do is trying to protect you with my heart . I train my heart to always accept you in whatever condition . To accept your weakness . Because of your weakness , its totally complete me . Your birtday is coming soon . i always remember it dear . You've grown up . Be mature . Be a good girl . I know you more than other person . Please take care there . I'll keep on eye on you . Miss you so much Farah :( 

No comments:

Post a Comment